Vidushi Anjana Nath started singing from her early childhood and blossomed under the shade of her pious mother, Smt. Kusumita Nath and inspired by her father Shri Harilal Nath who was a School Teacher. She persuaded her "Taalim" under Vidushi Meera Banerjee (for 10 years) & Late Pandit Lalit Mohan Sanyal (for 5 years). Both of them were the direct disciples of Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan Sahib.
In the year 1989, Vidushi Anjana Nath was selected as a scholar of 'Sangeet Research Academy', Kolkata. Guru Pandit Ajoy Chakraborty of patiyala gharana has taken the guide role of her music for 10 years. She fully stretched herself under her master's strict vigilance in learning and practice. vidushi Anjana Nath's relentless effort made her a complete Indian Classical Vocalist of 'Patiala Gharana'. Her applications and innovative experimentation with laya, complex rhythmic divisions, Sargam and Taans with pure 'Raag Dari' prove her Talim and Sadhana. One can find in her presentation that there is a blending of knowledge and soul.
Meanwhile many accolades she had bagged herself. She was the topper in Khayal and Thumri in the Competitions organized by the Dover Lane Music Conference, Kolkata the state Music Academy W.B, the Prayag Sangeet Samity Allahabad etc. The National talent search Scholarship was given by the Govt. of India to her in 1989. She is an empanelled artiste of I.C.C.R from 2004. She received fellowship from the Government of India for her research on the subject "Indian Classical Music effects on human psychology & physiology" in 2006. She is also an examiner of Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. vidushi Anjana Nath received the National Award for Thumri "Smt. Girija Devi Puraskar in 2011" and also received the "Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi National Award" in 2014 for khayal and thumri.
She had performed in the International Music festivals in England, Spain, Germany, Canada and Switzerland. She is a top grade artiste of All India Radio. 6CDs of her performances of Khayal, Thumri, Bhajans has released from the different companies in India and abroad. Her performances and teaching methods of Indian music were highly appreciated by the listeners and the students of Europe and Canada.
She performed successfully in :-
• Prayag Sangeet Samiti music Conference, Allahabad.
• Samraat Sangeet Sammelan, Goa.
• Dadar Matunga Cultural Centre, Mumbai.
• Harballav Music Festival, Jalandhar.
• Raja Rani Festival, Bhubaneswar.
• UP Sangeet Natak Academy Concert, Lucknow.
• Bihar Sangeet Natak Academy Thumri Festival, Patna.
• Swarmanch Music Festival Madgao, Goa.
• Sitar Ratna Samiti Music Festival, Dharwad, Karnataka.
• Aviskar Sangeet Samaroha Mapusa, Goa.
• Sangeet Samrat Khansaheb Alladiya khan, Memorial Concert Mumbai.
• Sangeet Diwakar Master Rattan Sangeet Maha Sabha, Phagwara, Punjab.
• 'Sawan ki Bahar' organized by Kala Prakash, Varanasi.
• Classical Music Concert organized by Banaras Hindu University.
• Music Festivals in Belgaon, Kolhapur, Hyderabad.
• Music Festivals & Seminars organized by Punjabi University, Patiala.
• Music Concerts in Delhi: - India International Centre, India Habitats Centre, Sadaj, VSK Baithak, Bharatiya Kala Parishad.
• Music Concerts in Kolkata:- West Bengal State Music Academy, Dakshini Sangeet Sammelan, Moitreyee Music Circle, Sangeet Research Academy Music Festivals.
• Annual Music Festivals organized by Sangeetalok in Ambala, Punjab..
• Pathankot Sangeet Sammellan.
• Music Concerts organized by Kala Vikash Parishad, Gadag, Karnataka.
• 'Sur ki Sugandh' organized by I.C.C.R, Kolkata.
• Doverlane Music Conference 2017, Kolkata, West Bengal .
International Music Festivals & Concerts in:-